Location: Chouteau, OK 74337
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pay: $20 per hour
Seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a great opportunity in Chouteau, Oklahoma. This position will be in the accounts payable department and will conduct all billing and accounting duties.
- Associate degree in accounting or a minimum of 3 years of accounts payable experience.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, critical thinking, risk detection, and big-picture mindset; combined with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the Authority.
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis in Excel.
- Attention to detail Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar ERP platform preferred.
- Experience with Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Title 18 Chart of Accounts preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities with outstanding customer service techniques allowing for development of strong business relationship.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for processing invoices for payment, including 3-way matching with receipts and purchase orders.
- Analyze and review invoices for errors, including terms, missing signatures, account coding, and missing documents.
- Responsible for the timeliness of payments using due dates and payment terms.
- Enter electronic payments into the banking system.
- Reconciles accounts payable trade account to the general ledger.
- Prepares monthly reports for the board meetings, and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Works with internal customers and vendors to answer questions and solve problems.
Why Work for Galt Foundation
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency with the mission to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. We give priority in hiring individuals with disabilities including medical, physical, and psychological conditions.
Galt has and will continue to create a better workplace – one in which employers have access to skilled and motivated workers, and people of all abilities can find meaningful, sustaining work.
A devoted and friendly team that is there to help you every step of the way in advancing your career.
Job Application Process
Galt Foundation utilizes online forms and electronic signatures throughout the hiring process. As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand assistance or accommodation may be required. Should you need to complete an application in-person at a Galt Foundation office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person assistance is available in Salem, Oregon and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Note: Please allow five (5) business days to process your application.