Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Chouteau, Oklahoma
Pay: $20 per hour
Seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a great opportunity in Chouteau, Oklahoma. This position will work in the accounts receivable department and will conduct all billing and accounting duties. Do you possess your BA or Associate's degree in Accounting? If yes, this is a great opportunity to start a career.
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in accounting is required
- Minimum of two years in Accounts Receivable role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with outstanding customer service techniques, allowing for development of strong business relationships
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines
- Ability to interpret contracts and terms and conditions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work with a team to complete the objectives of the team
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar ERP platform preferred
- Knowledge of Governmental Accounting Standards (GASB) preferred
- Experience with Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Title 18 Chart of Accounts preferred
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare invoices for private and commercial docks, domestic water permits, commercial contract water, and irrigation water usage
- Prepare invoices for land use, including leases and encroachment permits
- Maintain customer records and files
- Process customer refunds, small-balance write-offs, credit and debit memos, misc. invoices, account adjustments, journal vouchers, and customer reconciliations as needed
- Verify customer payment activity and post it to the Accounts Receivable subledger daily
- Issues statements, monitor AR aging, and collect past due amounts from lake customers in conjunction with the legal department
- Issue and mail permit stickers for dock accounts
- Respond to customer inquiries and questions in a timely manner, as they arise, and distribute miscellaneous communications as needed with excellent and considerate customer service
- Various accounts receivable account reconciliations
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
Why Work for Galt Foundation
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency with the mission to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. We give priority in hiring individuals with disabilities including medical, physical, and psychological conditions.
Galt has and will continue to create a better workplace – one in which employers have access to skilled and motivated workers, and people of all abilities can find meaningful, sustaining work.
A devoted and friendly team that is there to help you every step of the way in advancing your career.
Job Application Process
Galt Foundation utilizes online forms and electronic signatures throughout the hiring process. As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand assistance or accommodation may be required. Should you need to complete an application in-person at a Galt Foundation office, please email