Galt Foundation is looking for responsible Administrative Assistants to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Average Pay $15 and up based on experience
Typical job duties:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Qualifications: Include but not limited to:
All skill levels from beginning to advanced, assessment testing required.
- Clerical / Office experience
- Microsoft Office – Word & Excel
- Answering phones
- Customer Service
- Typing, Data Entry, Filing, Scanning
Why Choose Employment Through Galt?
- Disability advocacy and support
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Health insurance available (typically after 60 days once requirements are met)
- Employee Assistance Program including wellness, professional development, financial, and pet resources
- Opportunity to become a state employee
Galt Foundation’s Application Process:
As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand that assistance or accommodations may be required throughout your job application process. We use online forms and electronic signatures throughout our online application and onboarding process. However, if you need to complete intake paperwork in-person at a Galt Foundation office, you may indicate that by checking the “Accommodation Requested” box in the job application. If you do not require in-person intake assistance, you will receive an email with next steps after you complete this online job application.
Note: All job applications take up to five (5) business days to process. This ensures we create equal opportunity for those that require in-person assistance or accommodation.