Administrative Tech Pay: $13.29/hour
Administrative Tech Job Overview:
Looking for an exciting opportunity to exercise your communication and administrative skills? Join the Clerical team as a full-time Administrative Tech!
Administrative Tech Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Administrative Tech Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Administrative Tech Job Duties:
- CONFIDENTIALITY IS A BIG REQUIREMENT; NO CELL PHONES OUT
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT HEAVY FILE BOXES AND CLIMB UP AND DOWN A STEP LADDER
- Skills required: Data entry, filing, strong ability to alphabetize, & general office skills
- Intermediate computer experience required to perform occasional data entry job duties.
- Needs someone dependable and good with the alphabet so that they can succeed at their primary responsibility which will be filing.
- Individuals must have the ability to stand for long periods of time. Use a step stool to reach file drawers, pull out the heavy drawers, etc.
- Professional attitude and disposition. Must be agreeable and flexible to varying job responsibilities.
Administrative Tech Qualifications:
- Computer literate and data entry skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work a range of job tasks and varying responsibilities
- Good communicator
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency. Our mission is to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities to individuals with disabilities.
Applicants with other conditions are also given priority in hiring.
Why Choose Employment Through Galt Foundation?
- Disability advocacy and support
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Employer-paid health insurance available (typically after 60 days once requirements are met)
- Get your foot in the door with state agencies
Galt Foundation's Application Process:
As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand that assistance or accommodations may be required throughout your job application process. We use online forms and electronic signatures throughout our online application and onboarding process. However, if you need to complete intake paperwork in-person at a Galt Foundation office, you may indicate that by checking the “Accommodation Requested” box in the job application. If you do not require in-person intake assistance, you will receive an email with next steps after you complete this online job application.
Note: All job applications take up to five (5) business days to process. This ensures we create equal opportunity for those that require in-person assistance or accommodations.