Job Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Tulsa, OK 74429 or Chouteau OK 74337
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pay: $16 per hour
This position will have the opportunity to support HR Operations in all areas, but will be focused on personnel records, Motor Vehicle Reports processes and CDL requirements tracking/auditing.
- Some college with HR work experience or bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Previous HR Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Perform at high levels of accuracy
- Good driving record
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform routine Human Resources related tasks.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Audit personnel files for appropriate documentation, scan files using appropriate naming conventions, apply records retention schedules where necessary.
- Review, organize and track MVR results, maintain appropriate records associated with follow up activities.
- Review current CDL and medical certifications, perform compliance audit, follow up where necessary to meet compliance requirements.
Why Work for Galt Foundation
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency with the mission to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. We give priority in hiring individuals with disabilities including medical, physical, and psychological conditions.
Galt has and will continue to create a better workplace – one in which employers have access to skilled and motivated workers, and people of all abilities can find meaningful, sustaining work.
A devoted and friendly team that is there to help you every step of the way in advancing your career.
Job Application Process
Galt Foundation utilizes online forms and electronic signatures throughout the hiring process. As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand assistance or accommodation may be required. Should you need to complete an application in-person at a Galt Foundation office, please email email@example.com. In-person assistance is available in Salem, Oregon and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Note: Please allow five (5) business days to process your application.