Why Work for Galt Foundation
Galt Foundations mission is to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Galt has and will continue to create a better workplace – one in which employers have access to skilled and motivated workers, and people of all abilities can find meaningful, sustaining work.
A devoted and friendly team that is there to help you every step of the way in advancing your career.
Schedule: Full-Time 4:00pm – 2:30am
Pay: 16.00/HR Weekly Pay
This position will be cleaning different locations within the Portland area. There may be people on location while you are cleaning with limited interaction necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Perform standard janitorial duties at various locations
· Ensure all site janitorial closets are maintained in a neat and orderly manner
· Travels to locations to complete the cleaning needed
· Fills in as required to ensure adequate coverage as needed
· Monitors supplies usage
· Communicates problems to supervisor when they arise
· Great communication skills both verbal and written
· Time management skills
· Focus ensuring quality work
· Previous customer service skills
· Previous janitorial experience preferred
· Can take direction well
· Can work with little supervision
The Job Application Process
As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand assistance or accommodation may be required throughout your job application process. While we utilize online forms and electronic signatures throughout our online application and on-boarding process, should you need to complete intake paperwork in-person at a Galt Foundation office, you may indicate so by checking the “Accommodation Requested” box in the job application. If you do not require in-person intake assistance, after you complete this online job application, you will receive an email with next steps.
Note: all job applications take up to five (5) business days to process. This ensures we create equal opportunity for those that need or do not need in-person intake assistance.
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency. Our mission is to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities to individuals that have disabilities or conditions. We give priority in hiring to individuals with conditions and disabilities including medical, physical and psychological conditions.