Job Title: Payroll Analyst – Accountant – Resume must clearly show recent full cycle Payroll experience
Location: Portland, OR
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Do you have knowledge or familiarity with full-cycle payroll processing? Do you have previous experience using SAP Payroll software? Do you enjoy general ledger and payroll account reconciliation? If you answered “Yes,” then this job might be the perfect fit for you!
- Familiarity with full cycle payroll processing
- Skilled In filing quarterly tax reports
- Reconciling payroll tax payments to the general ledger and book journal entries
- Reconciling Bi-weekly payroll reports to quarterly 941s and annual W2s
- Research and reconcile payroll taxes from prior periods
- Previous experience using SAP payroll software (preferred)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to full cycle payroll processing to include:
- Federal and State quarterly tax filing and payment requirements
- Pre-Tax and Post-Tax earnings and deductions for correct taxing and wage reporting
- Addressing payroll accounting issues for reconciliation of the general ledger
- Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for government
- Filing quarterly tax reports
- Using spreadsheets and payroll software for reconciling bi-weekly payroll reports
- Researching and reconciling payroll taxes from prior periods
Why Work for Galt Foundation
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency with the mission to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. We give priority in hiring individuals with disabilities including medical, physical, and psychological conditions.
Galt has and will continue to create a better workplace – one in which employers have access to skilled and motivated workers, and people of all abilities can find meaningful, sustaining work.
A devoted and friendly team that is there to help you every step of the way in advancing your career.
Job Application Process
Galt Foundation utilizes online forms and electronic signatures throughout the hiring process. As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand assistance or accommodation may be required. Should you need to complete an application in-person at a Galt Foundation office, please email email@example.com. In-person assistance is available in Salem, Oregon and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Note: Please allow five (5) business days to process your application.