Do you have a condition or a disability? Come work for us! We are Galt Foundation!
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency. We place candidates in temporary, contract and long-term assignments working for Government Entities (State, City, County, Metro, etc.)
We are working towards a future in which every person with disability can live a productive life in the community of their choice – where each person can contribute and all of us are enriched by the experience.
We are looking to fill a Customer Service Representative / Public Service Representative 3 (PSR3) position for our client-Immediately.
Resume must show previous 3 years of Customer Service Experience in an Office Environment.
Bilingual Spanish/English preferred but not required.
This is a limited duration position, 6 months – 9 months, duration subject to change.
Hourly wage for this position $20.75 per hour
Schedule will be Monday – Friday, Day Shift, 8am – 5pm
Excellent Attendance is Required! Recent Experience is Required!
Top 5 criteria for successful Customer Service Representative candidate:
- Constant phone contact with the public and must be able to deal with callers in a diplomatic, friendly, and professional manner.
- Good computer skills to enter information accurately while conversing on the telephone.
- Ability to learn and apply procedures and policies to assigned work.
- Ability to organize a high volume of work that requires accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships are essential.
Job Duties may include:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Handle up to 200 telephone calls from the public per day.
- Answers a wide variety of questions about ordering procedures, about who is eligible to order, and about the best options for the customer, given time constraints.
- Routes specific questions about amendments or statistical reports to the proper staff member.
- Complete troubleshooting to assist callers who have ordered, but not received the record requested.
- Locates orders using computer or other index files, checks closeouts for mailing dates or locates follow-up information in pending files or logs for telephone orders and form letters.
- Sends replacement copies or refers problem to supervisor.
- Provide a high-level of customer service consistently.
- Assist counter customers by explaining the ordering process using computer kiosks.
- Work to ensure smooth processing of orders for customer applying in person.
- This position will potentially be engaging with the public in a front facing manner. They will be checking in and escorting customers as needed for in-person appointments. They may also, be called upon to assist with processing of orders and assisting customers at our front facing customer service counter.
- Additional administrative and clerical tasks may also involve quality checking orders, data entry, mailing letters, issuing records and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Office / Administrative Experience with Excellent Customer Service
- Extensive use of database systems
- Ability to enter data accurately, efficiently and in an organized manner
- Follow privacy and security policy and procedure and always maintain confidentiality
- Ask questions when instructions or information is unclear
- Work collaboratively in a team setting and will contribute to a positive, respectful, and productive work environment
- Have ability to:
- Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Work in an organized and detail-oriented manner.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Must participate with a criminal background check.
- Must be 18 or older
- GREAT ATTENDANCE IS A MUST!
Why work for Galt?
- Competitive Market Pay
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Benefits.
- Vacation and Sick Pay.
- Great work – life balance, work Monday through Friday, day shift.
We give priority in hiring to individuals with verifiable conditions, including ongoing medical, physical, and psychological conditions. Some condition examples may include:
- Psychological conditions: Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, PTSD, Learning disorders, etc.
- Medical conditions: Cancer, Diabetes, MS, etc.
- Physical conditions: Hearing impairments, Back injuries, Amputation, etc.
The Job Application Process
As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand assistance or accommodations may be required throughout your job application process. While we utilize online forms and electronic signatures throughout our online application and on-boarding process, should you need to complete intake paperwork in-person at a Galt Foundation office, you may indicate so by checking the “Accommodation Requested” box in the job application. If you do not require in-person intake assistance, after you complete this online job application, you will receive an email with next steps.
Note: all job applications take up to five (5) business days to process. This ensures we create equal opportunity for those that need or do not need in-person intake assistance.
About Galt Foundation
We provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Founded in 1998, Galt Foundation is a social enterprise that provides temporary staffing services in Oklahoma, Oregon, and Pennsylvania.
We believe in the win-win. We match great organizations with loyal and motivated employees. Our experienced and skilled staff help organizations live their highest values while driving their success.