Hello Technician's in OKC!
Tech Support Specialist
Tech Support Specialist Job Overview:
Looking for an exciting opportunity to exercise your communication and Tech skills? Join the IT team as a full-time Tech Support Specialist!
Tech Support Specialist Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tech Support Specialist Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- 1+ years of prior relevant technology-related experience.
- Industry-standard broad-scope certifications such as CompTIA A+, Net+, Security+, Microsoft, Cisco, or other vendor security and hardware-related ratings. The ability to become certified with vendor-related vertical market structures such as the HART.
- Up-to-date driver's license. You will drive 50% of the time, Along with others.
Tech Support Specialist Qualifications:
- Acute, fundamentally sound, logical problem-solving skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity with and competency within relevant tools, both physical and software, related to the SEB environment, both present and projected future.
- On-call support of both devices/environment troubleshooting and physical repair.
- Ability and willingness to quickly absorb large volumes of new material, methodologies, and concepts, enabling ongoing skill acquisition and learning regardless of medium or communication method.
- Ability to confidently and quickly make crucial, mission-critical decisions with minimal available information based upon education, experience, knowledge, and previous exposures to similar situations via inference and ad hoc extrapolation. (Can I think on my feet and confidently make decisions quickly when required?).
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to end users, contractors/vendors, management stakeholders, and partners.
Tech Support Specialist Job Duties:
This role represents working within an environment that requires attention to detail and personal credibility as the most critical factors to success.
• Repair and maintain SEB and CEB assets, identifying and solving potential and actual problems by focusing on industry-standard troubleshooting systems.
• Implement method improvements by assessing the current posture, then evaluating trends, anticipating requirements, adopting supporting policies, and developing solutions, then repeating the process in a structured and professional way within the SEB policy framework, creating a self-sustaining enhancement loop. (Identify / Predict / Decide / Execute / Repeat)
• Optimize quality of services by following organizational SLA standards and seeking out opportunities to deploy ideas designed to expose and take advantage of unreported and/or hidden efficiencies. (Is there a better way to do this?)
• Constantly increase technical knowledge by diligent self-education, attending appropriate training opportunities, obtaining and maintaining pertinent certifications, seeking mentors, and constantly reevaluating and enhancing each facet of tradecraft in the overall skillset.
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing results in a timely and professional manner, being assertive as needed to accomplish the task(s) required to achieve a successful outcome. (Visibly demonstrate the “lead, follow or step aside” paradigm, first-person and group ownership.)
About Galt Foundation:
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency. Our mission is to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals who have disabilities.
Other health-related conditions, including medical, physical, and psychological disabilities or conditions are also given priority in hiring.
Why Choose Employment Through Galt Foundation?
- Disability advocacy and support
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Employer-paid health insurance is available (typically after 60 days once requirements are met)
- Get your foot in the door with state agencies
Galt Foundation's Application Process:
As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand that assistance or accommodations may be required throughout your job application process. We use online forms and electronic signatures throughout our application and onboarding process. However, if you need to complete intake paperwork in person at a Galt Foundation office, you may indicate that by checking the “Accommodation Requested” box in the job application. If you do not require in-person intake assistance, you will receive an email with the next steps after you complete this online job application.
Note: All job applications take up to five (5) business days to process. This ensures we create equal opportunity for those who require in-person assistance or accommodations.
- Linked Opportunity ID