Job Title: Youth Tobacco Inspector
Location: Clackamas County
Schedule: Flexible dayshift, create your own schedule
The young adult inspector will work under the supervision of a Compliance Specialist to conduct unannounced compliance inspections at tobacco retailers. This position is to determine tobacco retailers are following state law in regard to tobacco sales.
- No experience needed
- Must be 18, 19, or 20 years of age, no older
- Able to follow directions and protocol precisely
- Ability to recall events with great details and communicate and document those events accurately
- Reliability to work on scheduled days is vital
- Comfortable speaking with store clerks and visiting multiple locations in one shift
- Must have a valid Oregon drivers license or state-issued ID card
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary duty is to attempt to purchase tobacco from retail locations
- Ensuring you are following the communicated protocols and policies
- Following the interaction, recalling, and documenting in detail the result
- Cash handling when making transactions
- Compile and collect inspections data for analysis and reporting
Why Work for Galt Foundation
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency with the mission to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. We give priority in hiring individuals with disabilities including medical, physical, and psychological conditions.
Galt has and will continue to create a better workplace – one in which employers have access to skilled and motivated workers, and people of all abilities can find meaningful, sustaining work.
A devoted and friendly team that is there to help you every step of the way in advancing your career.
Job Application Process
Galt Foundation utilizes online forms and electronic signatures throughout the hiring process. As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand assistance or accommodation may be required. Should you need to complete an application in-person at a Galt Foundation office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person assistance is available in Salem, Oregon and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Note: Please allow five (5) business days to process your application.